The University of Luxembourg invites applications for the following vacancy in its Faculty of Language and Literature, Humanities, Arts and Education.
Doctoral candidate (PhD student) in Environmental Economic Geography
- Ref F3-060005
- Prepare a doctoral thesis in environmental economic geography
- Assist the professor in his teaching activities, one to three hours per week.
- Contribute to tutoring Master students
- Master in Economic Geography
- Experience in qualitative research methods (e.g. interview techniques, focus group discussions, document and discourse analysis) and in the use of related software tools (e.g. MaxQDA, AtlasTI)
- Research experience in economic geography, with a particular interest in regional innovation systems, transition studies and sustainability issues
- Excellent command of at least two of the following languages: English, French, and German.
- Working in an international team
- Innovative research endeavours
- An interdisciplinary doctoral school providing conceptual, methodological and transferable skills
Further InformationPlease upload your complete application (letter of motivation, CV, copy of diplomas) by
31 March 2015 by clicking on ‘apply for job’ at the the University of Luxembourg website
For further inquiries please contact Prof. Christian Schulz, firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Luxembourg is an equal opportunity employer