Department of Geography & Spatial Planning (DGEO), Faculty of Humanities, Education & Social Sciences (FHSE), University of Luxembourg (UL) invites applications for two Master Student Assistants on a Fixed-term contract, renewable up to 36 months, part-time (10h/week).
Research Project: Digital Urban Development — How large digital corporations shape the field of urban governance DIGI-GOV
The DIGI-GOV research team is searching two motivated graduate students to join the team as assist with carrying out a variety of tasks associated with the project.
- To provide on-going project management support assist the DIGI-GOV team (see urbanunbound.blogspot.com).To assist with Office Management, (e.g. web blog management, translations, database management)
- Assist in organizing conferences and meetings related to the project (administration of registrations, reception, advertising)
- Be professional and act as a liaison between the project team and outside bodies.
- You are currently enrolled full-time as a Master student at the University of Luxembourg and have a Bachelor degree in Humanities/Social Sciences
- You are knowledgeable of online dissemination methods
- You are interested in building a long-term team, and focusing on qualitative social scientific research methods
- You have excellent command of written and spoken English and knowledge of either French/German/Luxembourgish.
- Be inspired by the potential societal impact of DIGI-GOV
Applications must include the following:
- CV and copies of Degree Certificates;
- Motivation Letter;
- 1-3 Reference Letters of previous employers or academic supervisors